Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Week 29

I can not believe how fast the time has gone! 29 weeks already, WOW! I went to the doctors today and she said that everything was going great, so I was very happy to hear that. She told me to reduce my salt intake and continue to drink lots of fluids and that should help with my one swollen foot... Yes, just one foot is swollen.. What is up with that?? Tonight is our last birthing class, and Rob could not be any happier :).. We will see how well he does at child care tonight, and as a teacher, I will be giving him a grade of course!! We are off to NY this weekend, very excited to see all of our family and friends.. This will be the first time they see me with a belly and the only thing that I am not looking foward to is a 8-10 hour drive.. UGH..
Until the next time!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment