Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 5, 2009

Its Almost Here!!!

34 and 1/2 weeks is where we are at!!! Went to the the doctors on Wednesday to check on Julien's growth and bowels to make sure everything was ok, and everything is great.. I was so happy to hear that. Michelle was able to come to the doctors with me because Rob had an emergency meeting at work.. I am very grateful she came because at this point, I am a little nervous about going to the doctors solo. So here is Julien's update: He is still on target to arrive on July 14th and is currently weighing in at 5lbs 10oz..
I am offically tracked out for the next month, so I will be doing last minute things here at home to prepare for Juliens arrival, and of course I will be resting =) I am also looking foward my family who is coming in from NY to spend some time with me before Julien's arrival... The first to come: Emily and my two hunnies- coming in on Sunday!! Can't wait to see them... Next week will be my sister..

Have a great day =-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment