
Can everyone believe that I am 8 months old already.. I am becoming such a big boy so fast that my parents can't believe it. I am doing so many new things, that I have my parents always on their toes. I have been sick the past week with an ear infection and a very bad diaper rash, so mommy has keep me home from school since she is tracked out =) Here is a run down of some new things going on with me:
- Favorite Word: dada - sorry mommy I am working on mama
- love to crawl- all over the house!
- Stand up on my Pooh chair
- love using the bottom step to help me stand up.
- love crawling over things~ especially Hershey and my mommy when she is on the floor playing with me!
- love going for walks and playing on the front porch
- started eating table foods: bananas, strawberrys, muffins, white and sweet potatoes, carrots.
- I take my bath in the big tub now and I sure do love having all that room and all those cool new toys!
- I am starting swim class in May- Me, Mommy and Daddy~ I can't wait because I love the water!
Julien

0 comments:
Post a Comment