Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

9 months old

Three more months and I turn the Big ONE, which means that I am now 9 months old! I went to the doctors for my 9 month appointment and everything went great. Here are my latest stats:
  • 18lbs 13.5 oz- Only 20% I guess I am gonna be skinny!
  • 28 inches long- I grew 2 inches in 3 months.. Maybe I will be tall like daddy
  • 46 cm head circumference- Big Head = Big Brains =)
I have been learning many new things:
  • I can now crawl all the way up the stairs in the house
  • I only like to eat table food, I am so over jar food! So that means that mommy has to make sure she cooks so that I can eat =0
  • I love clapping my hands all the time.
  • I like to point at daddy and call him at the same time
  • I still have no teeth, but mommy, Ms. Jackie and Ms. Kim all think that I am teething because sometimes I get cranky and only want to chew on things =(
  • I went on my first plane ride and was soooo well behaved..
  • I am very excited that mommy has a week off coming up because that means I get to stay home with her and party!!! I am hoping that my cousins, Emma and Evva are going to come visit me =)
  • And lastly Mommy and me will be starting swimming class in 2 weeks, I am very excited because if the pool is anything like the bath tub, I already know that I am gonna love it!!
Have a great weekend,
Julien

0 comments:

Post a Comment