So I have not been on here for a very long time because I have been soo busy! So here is what is going on with me lately.- Mommy had a week off from work so we got to go on a lot of playdates with some of my new friends in Bedford and boy it sure was fun =)
- I got to do a lot of swimming since it has been sooo hot here in NC. I sure do love the pool, especially splashing Mommy and Daddy.
- I went to the doctors to get my ears checked out and of course I have another ear infection so Mommy and daddy are taking me to the ENT tomorrow to get me an appointment for tubes in my ears =( Mommy was very sad about this but then I gave her my big smile and blew her a kiss and I think she is better now =)
- Swimming class is going great. I am having so much fun learning all these new swimming techniques. My favorite thing to do throw the toy and trying to swim to it.
Here are some pictures of what has been happening lately!
Practing the Wall Crawl

0 comments:
Post a Comment