I had a great 4th of July. It was a very busy day. It started off with the 4th of July parade right here in Bedford, and I got to ride in my new wagon that Aunt Michelle and Aunt Danielle bought me for my birthday. Thanks for the early b-day gift! Then we came home and ate hot dogs, this was the first time I tried on and it really isn't that bad! We then went to the mall cause dada needed new shoes before our trip to Aruba, and guess what we went to Stride Rite and I got measured for shoes. I am a size 4 1/2 Wide. I guess that means I have fat feet..hehe..When we got home it was finally time for a barbecue! We ate steak, salads and a whole lot of food... I was so tired from the day I did not get to see any fireworks, I guess I will have to wait till next year =(
Love,
Julien
Julien

0 comments:
Post a Comment