Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Big Boy- 3 Months Old

I know I can not believe it either- but I am 3 months old already.. Mommy keeps saying that I am such a big boy already. Some new things that I am doing are:
1. I can now roll from my back to my belly and back to my back.
2. I have two teeth coming in. Mommy says you can see the white caps on the bottom
3. My legs are getting stronger and I can hold some of my weight when daddy puts me to stand.
4. I love to talk ( must talk after mommy), I am always babbling- hehehe

Here are some currents pictures of me. Enjoy!~
Mommy and Me


Aunt Michelle and a very sleepy me

Me in my big boy high chair- Can't wait to start eating real food!


Me standing up


Me holding my rattle





0 comments:

Post a Comment