Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Me and Grandma

Hello Everyone, I am back. I know it has been awhile but I have been very busy! Lots of things have been going on since I last wrote. My mommy has now returned to work and Grandma is here in North Carolina to watch me for a whole nine weeks.. Is'nt she the best!! We have been doing lots of fun things. Here are a few:

1. We go for a walk- she says its important for me to get my Vitaimn D

2. She reads me stories

3.She taught me how to roll over- Yup- that right I can now roll from my back to my belly.. ( Now daddy says she needs to teach me to roll the other way)

4. And of course- she takes tons of pictures of me to send to Grandpa and mommy!

I also now like to do a lot of babbling. Mommy thinks that I say the word "Hi" but I think she is hearing things.. She also says that when I am crying, that I say "MAAAAAAA"- but again, I think she is hearing things..hehe
I will be posting pictures soon... I am going to the State Fair this weekend so pics will be coming.
xoxo,
JLH

0 comments:

Post a Comment