Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm Offically Back!

Hello Everyone,
I know it has been a long time since I have written my last post, but I just have been soooo busy! So many new things have happen since the last timed I blogged.. I am now 6 months old, can you believe it. My mommy can not believe how fast the time has gone. Well here is a quick run down of what has been going on in my life:
  1. I have officially started daycare- full time! I love it there, I made lots of new friends and have 2 great teachers. We do a lot of fun stuff like: paint, go for walks, play on the floor, eat, take naps.
  2. I have been doing a lot of traveling: Went to NY and celebrated Christmas early, then went to Florida and celebrated Christmas again. All I can say is that it was very exhausting sitting in the car for all those hours.. I really wish everyone could just move to Raleigh!
  3. Went to Disney World- It was great- Daddy surprised me and mommy with the trip. I got to meet Mickey and a bunch of his friends.. And I got my own set of Mickey Ears!
  4. I now roll over- front to back and back to front. I am now trying to crawl but I don't quite have it yet, but mommy practices with me every night. I do however know how to army crawl.
  5. I eat solids- fruit is my favorite but mommy makes me eat veggies every night- Carrots is my least favorite!
  6. I sleep from 7:30pm - 7:30am- Mommy and Daddy love this!
  7. I can sit up to play with my toys, and boy do I like this position sooo much better!!
Well it's great to be back. Promise I will keep this updated now that I am not as busy! Here are a couple of pictures of me...

Love,
Julien

Me and Daddy1st Day of School

Magic Kingdom

1st trip to the park

Christmas in NY

Spanish Springs, FL

1 comments:

The Crocker's said...

I've missed you sweet boy! You need to remind your mommy to do this more often and to lay off those green drinks :) We love you!!!!!!

Post a Comment