
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!
Can you believe that we got about 5 inches of snow!! Right here in Raleigh!! So me, mommy, daddy and Aunt Michelle got to hang out in the house all weekend long because the snow caused the entire Raleigh to SHUT DOWN! So mommy and daddy took me outside to play in the snow, but I really wasnt that big a fan. One big problem was that I had waayyy to many clothes on and I felt like I could not move. And of course the other problem was that it was way tooooo cold! Mommy and I have decided that we are more warm weather people!! So of course mommy took some pics of me in the snow and here they are:


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Keep Warm,
1 comments:
Pictures look great, snow looks wonderful. I am glad it is in NC and not down here in nice warm sunny fl. Did you have to shovel???
Post a Comment