
I can't believe that I am two weeks old already! Where does the time go?? I have been enjoying spending a lot of quality time with my mommy during the day, now that daddy is back at work. In a couple of days more family members are coming to see us or should I said to see ME!! Grandma L and Aunt Mary Ann, Titi Emely, and Titi Erica, and then Sunday Aunt Jen is flying in.. Boy I am going to get a lot of hugs and kisses.. Aunt Michelle came back from Vegas and bought me some really cool shirts- can't wait to wear them..
This past weekend I got to meet a new buddy- Holden- he is a little older then me but I know we are going to be really good friends once I am a little bigger, and Ms. Shannon brought her camera and took some awesome pics of me.. Here are a few..
XOXO



0 comments:
Post a Comment