Oh what a busy week I have had.. All in one day I met- Titi Emely and Titi Erica, who flew to NC just for the day to see me!! and then that same night I finally got to meet one of my great grandmothers, my great aunt Mary Ann, and Aunt Jen- who is also going to be my godmother! They came to visit us, or should I say ME, for an entire week.. All I can say is that I got super spoiled while they were here.. I got soo many kisses and hugs, and best of all I got to be held pretty much all day.. We went shopping, and Aunt Jen bought me my Baptism outfit. My mom says that it is soo cute and she cant wait to put it on me!
Check out some of pics of all my fun times!

Me and Aunt Jen

Great Grandma or G Squared- as I like to call her

Titi Erica and Titi Emely
0 comments:
Post a Comment