Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Update, Update- Read All About it!!

I went to the doctors this week so here is a quick update:
Weight- 10 lbs- 50%
Head size- Circumference- 39cm- 50%
Length- 20.25 in- mommy does not think this is right because the nurse really did not stretch my legs out. So we will have to wait another 4 weeks to see if I am gonna be tall like daddy or vertically challenged like mommy ( she does not like to be called short- hehe)

I also got my second Hep B shot- and boy was I a trooper- I only cried for a couple of seconds and then I was fine!

We are off to Savannah this weekend- and I hear mommy saying that grandma and grandpa are going to meet us- so you know what that means- yup- lots of hugs and kisses and being spoiled- I am gonna love it!! I will post some pics when we get back!

xoxo,
Julien

0 comments:

Post a Comment